The Pursuit® XL is an exciting blend of power and precision that features full suspension, low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system. Standard luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller and LED lighting make it the ultimate outdoor scooter.
Features and Benefits
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle
- Powerful drivetrain; features 200 amp microprocessor-based controller
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full lighting package that includes directional signals and lower headlight
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Large 13″ low-profile, pneumatic tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Hydraulic handbrake
|Front Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||5.25″ at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||27.25″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||26.25″-27.75″|
|Seat Type||High Back Pillow w/Sliders & Headrest (19.5″x16″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||21″-22.5″|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea., 60 lbs. ea.|
|Battery Requirements||(2)Group 24 (75 AH) or (2)Group 27 (100 AH)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||G27: Up to 29.51 miles
G24: Up to 22.13 miles
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||205.5 lbs. (Main frame)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
|Cane Clip Attachment||Cup Holder||Double Cane Holder||Rear Basket|
|Oxygen Holder||Wishbone Crutch Holder||Walker Holder||Weather Cover|
|RAM® X-Grip® Cell Phone Holder||Rearview Mirror||Saddlebag||Single Cane Holder|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Click here for more information.