The Go-Go® ES 2 from Pride® brings exceptional value and easy transportation together in a compact, lightweight package. The stylish Go-Go® ES 2 has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. and a convenient canvas basket located on the tiller.
Features and Benefits
- Two speed settings – high and low (outdoor/indoor)
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Removable front canvas basket
- Lightweight, one-piece frame for added stability and easy portability
|Model||Go-Go ES 2|
|Front Tires||2″ x 7.5″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||3″ x 7.5″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.5″ at motor|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||19″-20″|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17″ x 15″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25″ – 17.25″|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 6.8 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 1.5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Black|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||41.4 lbs. (Scooter base)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0800 – Group 1 Standard|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
|Cane Clip Attachment||Cup Holder||Double Cane Holder||Single Cane Holder|
|Rear Basket||Oxygen Holder||Saddlebag|
|Walker Holder||Weather Cover||Rearview Mirror|
DISCLAIMER: Not all accessories are available for all products. Please speak with your Provider for details and availability.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Click here for more information.