The newly redesigned Outlander XL Exterior Lift features an integrated scooter lockdown arm, an on/off switch for up and down, a puddle light and an integrated license plate bracket. Easy drive-on loading from either end of the lift takes the hassle out of loading your scooter in a busy parking area. Simple hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated scooter lockdown arm
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Drive on/Drive off
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Compatible with Class III or IV hitches
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
- LED indicator for On/Off
- Manual override
|Model||Outlander XL Exterior Lift|
|Base Weight1||94 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Width||27″|
|Overall Platform Length||56.75″, 49″ usable|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||21″|
|Motor||Sealed 12 volt DC|
|Hitch Class3||III & IV|
Battery pack w/charger
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover|
|Notes||1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
3 Hitch weight carrying capacity varies by vehicle. Call for details.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Swing-Away Lift Accessory
|Swing-Away Lift Accessory
The newly redesigned Swing-Away Adaptor allows the Outlander Exterior Lift to effortlessly pivot away from a vehicle for even easier access to trunks, cargo spaces, lift gates or tailgates.
*Tested under ideal conditions using 325 lb. Scooter. Cycles per charge may vary depending on various factors such as scooter or power chair weight and climate.
Multi-Purpose Battery Pack
|Multi-Purpose Battery Pack
Hitch Tube Riser
|Hitch Tube Riser
Weather Cover – Scooter
|Weather Cover – Scooter
NOTE: When used on an outside lift system, the weather covers must be secured not only with the drawstring, but also with a heavy gauge nylon cord threaded through the grommets and secured to the mobilitydevice. The drawstring closure should only be used by itself during stationary storage, such as on a porch or in a garage.
DISCLAIMER: Not all accessories are available for all products. Please speak with your Provider for details and availability.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 3-year transferable warranty
- Click here for more information.