The Milford Person Lift is a highly adaptable and versatile wheelchair to vehicle transfer solution renowned to be quick and easy to operate for a wide range of people.
With a lifting capacity of 330 lbs., the Milford Person Lift can be used anywhere from transferring to your vehicle, in the home and office, or while traveling.
Features and Benefits
- Works in a wide variety of vehicles
- Can be fitted to the driver’s side, passenger’s side, and front, middle or back seats
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
- Sling sizes from extra small to extra large with amputee slings also available
- Lifts quickly and easily with the touch of a button
- Stress-free application for the patient and caregiver
- Emergency switch and optional manual operation
- Smartbase option available for mobile application
|Base Weight1||18 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||330 lbs. max.|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||22.5″|
|Motor||12 Volt DC|
|Options||Sling Size & Type, Wall Bracket, SmartBase|
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover|
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 1-year transferable warranty