The Olympian AutoLift is an interior boomstyle lift that is highly adjustable and engineered to fit most vehicles for use with medium to large scooters, travel mobility scooters, manual wheel chairs and/or power chairs.
The Olympian enables you to power your mobility device in and out of your vehicle with ease and is easily removable when not in use.
The Olympian AutoLift is available in two models: a 260 lbs. weight capacity and a 440 lbs. weight capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Beautifully engineered to complement your vehicle
- Highly adjustable to fit most vehicles
- Ideal for power chairs, mobility scooters and manual wheelchairs
- Tailored fitting kit
- Easily removed when not in use and easily transferable from one vehicle to another
- Remote control powered by the vehicle battery
- Available in several color options
|Base Weight1||22 lbs. or 29 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||260 lbs. or 440 lbs.|
|Overall Platform Length||16″ – 24″|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||36″ (Vehicle Dependent)|
|Motor||Sealed 12 Volt DC|
|Options||Brilliance Package: Brilliant Blue, Radiant Red|
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Minivan, SUV and Crossover|
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 1-year transferable warranty