The Outlander TM Exterior Lift was specifically designed with travel mobility scooters in mind for an easy-to-use power operated lift to take your travel mobility scooter with you.
The open platform reduces the overall weight of the lift system to increase compatibility with Class II hitches.
The lift features an integrated automatic scooter lockdown arm designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible mobility scooters.
Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
Features and Benefits
- 150 lbs. lifting capacity
- Integrated scooter lockdown arm
- Lifts Go-Go® Travel Mobility Scooters and a variety of other manufacturers’ travel mobility scooters
- Available for Class II, III, and IV hitches
- On/off switch and toggle switch for up/down
- Electrical housing offset to the driver’s side for ease of access
- Manual override
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
|Base Weight1||79 lbs|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2||150 lbs.|
|Maximum Mobility Product Width||24″|
|Overall Platform Length||39″|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||21″|
|Motor||Fully sealed 12V DC|
|Hitch Class3||II, III, IV|
Battery pack w/charger
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating. Please contact Customer Service for greater detail.
3 Hitch weight carrying capacity varies by vehicle. Call for details.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Swing-Away Adapter – Lift Accessory
The newly redesigned Swing-Away Adaptor allows the Outlander Exterior Lift to effortlessly pivot away from a vehicle for even easier access to trunks, cargo spaces, lift gates or tailgates.
- New auto-latching mechanism features a larger diameter pivot post, ensuring increased strength, durability and a smoother operation
- Enlarged handle and safety locking pin provide improved usability
- A lightweight, streamlined design with enhanced rust protection offer reliable Pride Tough™ quality and sleek aesthetics
- Internally routed wiring harness eliminates pinched wires and protects against weather elements and exhaust heat
- Compatible with Class II,III, IV hitches
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Weighs only 41 lbs.
- Click here for more information.
- The hitch extension tube adds an additional 4″ of clearance between vehicle and lift while maintaining a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
- This helps provide you with extra clearance if your vehicle posses a recessed hitch.
- Add bullet available for scooters and power chairs
- This one-piece cover helps keep the outside elements away from your mobility device while traveling
- It shields your whole mobility device, protecting the electronics while keeping the seat clean and dry.
NOTE: When used on an outside lift system, the weather covers must be secured not only with the drawstring, but also with a heavy gauge nylon cord threaded through the grommets and secured to the mobilitydevice. The drawstring closure should only be used by itself during stationary storage, such as on a porch or in a garage.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 3-year transferable warranty
- Click here for more information.